ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

This anyones car?

Trader Rating - 100%
38   0   0
  Flame Red Delight
:( it is sooooooooooooooo nice, i want the parts off it for my car he would get so much more money for that if he put it back to standard i would say ?

Trader Rating - 100%
38   0   0
  Flame Red Delight
na hes not selling spares he is just selling the car as the whole :( i am just saying i want the parts he has on that car

Trader Rating - 100%
12   0   0
  BMW E92/Audi S3
topBack.jpg

Not bad

Ian

Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
  Focus TDCi
That is possibly one of the best modified non-RS Clios I have seen. I'm actually tempted lol.

Trader Rating - 100%
38   0   0
  Flame Red Delight
That is possibly one of the best modified non-RS Clios I have seen. I'm actually tempted lol.

I would agree mate, i want my car to look exactly like what the one looks like. I would buy it but my car has waaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy lower miles than that one

Ian

Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
  Focus TDCi
Aye.. mine would be on about 77k if it weren't for my bro, it's on about 84k now :(. Gonna get it looking like the one on the PH advert (All I have left to do is colour code and spacers really) and then in about a year or two go for either an RS or something else.

Insurance prices are my downfall tbh.

Trader Rating - 100%
38   0   0
  Flame Red Delight
yea i agree with what you said Ian mate i am exactly the same, tbh i wish that guy was on this site as i would snap up those alloys and the lowering springs :( i want them so bad apart from that i reckon i could get my car looking as great as that one with those parts

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aye, it is indeed 'the green sheep' one of the very first on here (non 172 cup) to have turini's on it.

I've always liked that car :cool:

i am saying the parts he has got on the would be worth at least 750 quid
Buy the whole car & strip it (swap the bits over) then sell it on ?

Trader Rating - 100%
38   0   0
  Flame Red Delight
Aye, it is indeed 'the green sheep' one of the very first on here (non 172 cup) to have turini's on it.

I've always liked that car :cool:

Buy the whole car & strip it (swap the bits over) then sell it on ?

I would if :

1. If it wasnt so far away

2. If i had £2000 in my back pocket right now

Trader Rating - 100%
38   0   0
  Flame Red Delight
Man my fingers twitching over the PM button. I really shouldn't.. and yet.. argh!

Dont do it your car would look so much better if you done the same to yours, i prefer our colour tbh.

I am going to send that man a pm i want the parts :D

Trader Rating - 100%
38   0   0
  Flame Red Delight
He still does. Its Jon (Saner's) old car and one of the best. He had that whilst I had the blue one

Just dropped him a pm and see what happens regarding the parts :D sooooooooooooooo want those alloys would pay a reasonable price for those bad boys likes

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Corsa SXI 1.7 DTI
Hmmm mines died today migh be cheaper to buy a new car and that is a verrrrry nice car hmmm should I...??

Ian

Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
  Focus TDCi
Only thing stopping me buying it is the thought of trying to explain to Tesco why they should insure it! Fight you for it? :)

Go for it.. keep it in the club!

Amy

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  UR R26, Hyundai IX35
My brother wants it too, and Mick only lives round the corner from me!

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Dont Jon, I know where my old one is and would love to buy it back, you'd cause me so much trouble if you did cos I dont know if I then couldnt!