ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

This anyone's off here?

E60 diesel powah
dave.jpg

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
its in need of some tlc these days isnt it? was mint when middo had it

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
It was truely and properly FOOKED when middo sold it. Needed a full rebuild and new rear suspension. He also has put whiteys old cup interior in it lol

Mondeo TDCI 130
The dude from Holdcrofts bought it when it was traded in!! Apparently it had an oil addiction!

Andy has his polished / matched inlets!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
^ Working like a pole from what he told me the other day. He's got a week off though now. I miss him.

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
yeah were is middo he used to be on here all the time (really nice chap) made me up an air bags sticker and wouldnt charge me even though i tried to pay :eek:

ph1 sunflower
evening all im immi's mate some of you may remember me from the northwest meet at trafford centre i had a cup with 2 oval exhaust either side! iv got the car now in the pic the bonnet is on the catch, does anyone know what it needs and if anyone has middo's number would be helpfull. ill try my best to get back the way it was

Mondeo TDCI 130
evening all im immi's mate some of you may remember me from the northwest meet at trafford centre i had a cup with 2 oval exhaust either side! iv got the car now in the pic the bonnet is on the catch, does anyone know what it needs and if anyone has middo's number would be helpfull. ill try my best to get back the way it was

Hello pal, from what he told me it was using a lot of oil, i don't have his number but sure someone can assist!!

Ian

Focus TDCi
This three Sunflower yellows in the NW now? Or has Hayley sold hers? Get it back to how it was and I'll love you forever!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Iv just got off the phone to him... Whoever bought the car, I will PM you his number. He was laughing at someone selling it fooked... unless they fixed it!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Middo was/is a legend. He PC'd my car at his place and did all sorts of badges and painting for me. Proper nice chap.

Shame the car turned out to be a rotter... I loved it. :(

E60 diesel powah
unless they fixed it!

Maybe! From listening to what mark had to say sounded like it was well and truly f**ked!!

Ive just had a go the only bits that i can pick up on is the rear drivers wheel which is goosed(buckled)!

Its not burning oil as most people have said on here! Booted it tonight a few times nothing was coming from the rear! Gonna dig deep on weekend to see what we can find out..!

ph1 sunflower
ill start by asking if anyone knows where i can get rear dampers from and a set of wheels? me and dutty been looking at the car tonight and its not used any oil in the 3 days iv had it no funny noises or anything so maybe that has been done??? cheers for the replys.

LY 200
ill start by asking if anyone knows where i can get rear dampers from and a set of wheels? me and dutty been looking at the car tonight and its not used any oil in the 3 days iv had it no funny noises or anything so maybe that has been done??? cheers for the replys.

they are FK konigsports so you'd really want a set of them for the back

Last edited by a moderator: