ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

This is shockingly bad!

Clio 1.2 mk2
I just don't understand why you would put these badges on this car? No one would believe it was real! NO ONE!

IMG_0330.jpgIMG_0331.jpg

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Well, I'm convinced. Maybe it's an Aston kitted out to look like a Supra ? Rich person humour ?

People have put Ferarri kits and badges on MR2's before...

I saw a mk2 Clio with a GT-R badge on it once. No idea how he got the RB26DETT under the bonnet without major one-off fabrication and a bit of imagination. Nearly stopped to congratulate him on his engineering feat, but I was too busy laughing !

Stripped yozza'd cup
I definitely would have waited for him to come out. just to ask him about it. £10 says he was sporting an Aston t-shirt and keyring.

Talking of Astons/ Toyotas I saw a couple of those Toyota IQ based cars last night, coming of transporter at the Aston Martin dealership in Chichester last night.

Evo 5 RS
you never know..

A TT Supra can SO easily be made into a super car killer, de-facing it is unnecessary!

Last edited by a moderator:
  Clio 1.2 mk2
Alloys were all chipped too, do the people that drive these actually think it looks good? Or just want a modded car?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
LOL @ that dude with the Mustang. Rotary with pistons is awesome.

That 3 Series could have a sneaky VTEC lump in there though... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
  Monaco 172
Gotta love the parking as well, I usually try and get that close to the edge of the space, only when there isn't another space next to it.. lol