ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

this is swansea based (reason for posting here)

Clio182, 88'Scirocco
Is there any Audio shops in swansea, finished work early today and went to get my head unit fitted but only found HALF**KINGFRAUDS and they wanted £50 to fit it, shocking i know, as in the past iv had a full ICE system fitted for around £30 - £40, also need a shop that sell bulbs as again HALT*RDS are dog. i want white side lights and foglights to kind of match the xenons not the yellow look.

SWANSEA PEOPLE HELP ME!!! hahahaha :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
  Focus RS + S3
why dont you fit the headunit it yourself?
and as for the sidelights, just take them out lol

R

robclio182

take the side lights out looks much better and a lot nicer

Clio182, 88'Scirocco
hodgins i havent got the key things to take the standard headunit out and would it still be able to work with the steering wheel control? think ill take the sidelights out then

R

robclio182

if you replace the standard headunit with another you will need to buy a wiring harness to make the steering wheel controls work i had to do it with my last car

Focus RS + S3
bend a metal coat hanger to get it out lol
and as suggested you will need a wiring harness to control it with the stalk

with my sidelights i took them out, and the metal contacts on the bottom i cut them off so they wouldnt work and then put them back in, so theres no empty space and if mr officer got arsy they just blew and its booked in at renault to get them changed ;) lol

Clio182, 88'Scirocco
think im not gona bother with the headunit now, its only so i can get my ipod working and not have one of the crap fm transmitter things.

i found some sidelights that i want on ebay for £1.98 see how they are and if not then its plan B of no sidelights. also got some aero wiper blades for £8 haha hopefully they do there job aswell. spent way to much the last couple of days on few subtle mods, splitter, bullets, diamond, tow eye, yet i have done nothing about my awful wheels :dapprove: hopefully everything should be here by weekend though :)