ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

This might be of use to some on you on here ...... Volvo V40 2.0T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio RS200
Sophie is sorting out getting a 172 to go with our 200 and I can't justify running three cars so this one needs to find a new home. A lot of you guys on here seem to do track days so could be used to transport :) It's a great car. I've had it 2 years ish and then it was 1 owner from new before me and looking at the service history he was a perfectionist.

I did look at the running issue last night (still runs and drives, really well) and I'm convinced its a leaky actuator but I've got spare ones so I'll hand one over upon sale. It's up on the 'bay but wil take offers from forum users.

Just so you know, its got really loud chatter (chavtastic). The performance Volvo guru did it. DV does the usual and then the K&N really kicks off. I've stil got the old airbox so can be removed if you want.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/110962869...l?_sacat=0&_from=R40&_nkw=110962869897&_rdc=1

Status
Not open for further replies.