ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

This sound ok?

306 GTI-6
Well, I have silver car, and know its not going to have the shame reflection and shine as a warmer/darker colour, but want to get it as clean as possible, and get some good shine. I also love beading, so this would sway me towards a wax at the end over a sealant.

This is what I plan to do once I have the stuff together.

Wash with AG Bodywork Shampoo - Have this
Turtle Wax Tar remover on lower half of car, and any obvious bits I can see - Have this
Rinse
Iron x, and rinse
Clay using Dodo Juice Basics of Bling Clay Kit
Was again using AG Shampoo - have this
Polish using Meguiars Deep Crystal - have this

Then, cant decide between some
AG EGP or some Dodo Juice Hard Candy

Tyres and windows I have my kit and plan sorted.

Just wanted some advice on if the above sounds ok. I have marked the stuff I have already, so dont want to be buying anything to replace them at this point. Do the steps sound reasonable? And any recommendations/replacment options for the items in Blue, which are in about the same price bracket.

306 GTI-6
well, guess my post count isnt high enough, or I am not buying the stuff to satisfy the brand whores on here, so nobody can be arsed to reply.

Yes, and yes to the trolls to save you the time of even typng that in reply to my post.

Or you posted on a Saturday night of a bank holiday and most are either still recovering or still on the journey home?

Either way, f**ked if I'm going to reply in a helpful manner now...

306 GTI-6
Or you posted on a Saturday night of a bank holiday and most are either still recovering or still on the journey home?

Either way, f**ked if I'm going to reply in a helpful manner now...

That will be one of the aforementioned now.