ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thoughts on wheels

cs_dave

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
Lol they ain't the best colour just wait until you curb one before you change. Don't just give in because cs says so

I would change the wheels before getting them redone anyway 182 alloys are a tad plop unless silver

Clio 182
Looks better lowered

Attachments

• IMG_4231.JPG
    IMG_4231.JPG
    549.5 KB · Views: 93
  Clio 182
What think of wheels???
I love the colour! Good, bold copper colour. It IS very striking, not for those that want to blend into the grey world and not stand out. To my eye (and it is all personal opinion / personal taste from all of us) they stand out too much - but after reading all the replies and going back to the photo, I realise the problem is the rest of the car. (Again a personal thing, but) I don't like or understand black cars. You just need to repaint the rest of the car! OK, it is a little more costly to paint a car ;) .... so I'm obviously not serious.
I reckon painting the whole strip behind the bullets the same great colour would be better. A bold colour like this needs to be integrated into the overall car. I have tried to imagine more use of your copper colour on the car in an integrated and coordinated manner, but it is beyond my talents - you need someone with a more artistic flair/imagination.
(Myself, I am about the driving, and from the driver's seat I can't see my wheels or duco).
Good luck, choose to please yourself (or what pleases those you are trying to impress .... if impressing others is what pleases you!)

Niall

ClioSport Club Member
Don't understand this being different for the sake of it thing. I might go out wearing clogs, trackies and a tweed jacket tomorrow just to be different too.