ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tickets started to roll for FCS 2008

Mk1 Maxim Sport
Do the etched sticker things come with the tickets aswel? Lookin forward to this more an more every day. Still cant get it off work though lol, think a sicky is on the cards

Don't know if this has been asked before, but what is the difference between the etched sticker and the normal one?

172 A Cupwork Orange™
Don't know if this has been asked before, but what is the difference between the etched sticker and the normal one?

1 looks like its an etched glass look, and 1 looks like a normal sticker i guess :rasp:

Mk1 Maxim Sport
No what i meant was, i ordered a pair of etched graphics with my ticket so will i get them all at the same time or do i pick the graphics up when i get there?

Last edited:
  Corsa SXI 1.7 DTI
Got mine today :p 2 VIP wristbands cheers guys cant wait :D

09052008131.jpg
one question.... my mates tickets came with mine and mine clearly came with the big R for renault and his came with the V for VIP as wer both VIP an hes coming in my car ..which one do i show?? im guessing the R to let me on the stand ??

R for renault, that's an option to use ViP parking but CS parking is more central.

if you look at the map you can see the various gates in and the R is the most sensibe route to your stand.

Love the way you have torn into the envelope man.

Cheers
Mark

80MPG BEEZA
what are we supposed to be recieving?

wrist band for entry?

what for VIP?

What for track time?

what "special" wristband for me?

what are we supposed to be recieving?

wrist band for entry?

what for VIP?

What for track time?

what "special" wristband for me?

if you ordered it all together batman youll get it all in one go:) i.e everything listed will be in the envolope:D

Mk1 Maxim Sport
Chris

When did you order, if they are not here in a week PM me your order number.

Cheers
Mark

Ordered them about a week and half ago i think mate cant quite remember.

Iv got two order numbers, ones my ticket and ones my mates which i ordered a day or two later, they r both coming to my address though. The order numbers are #1829 + #1845. Both going to PR4 6LY.

Ta

NJ.

525i, 66' Bug, Civic
i emailed the site asking where mine had got to, no reply

but nevermind they turned up yesturday

Your email was maybe routed to one of the part time staff who just do the weekends.

PM me if you need help. I will look into who gets email again and adjust accordingly.

They were only sent last wed/thurday so I would imagine many are yet to be delivered.

Cheers
Mark

don't forget (to anyone) if you have any issues with tickets etc its best to tell us

1 - what you think is wrong
2 -Essential YOUR ORDER NUMBER

PM me in the first instance and I will help if I can. I may then pass it onto my office staff who are 400 miles from me.

Good thing is if we do get a non-delivery we 99.9% time get them back to the office.

Cheers
Mark

Formally Clio 182
Just ordered my VIP passes cos i've only just got round to it as i've been away for a couple of weeks.

Do i still get to park with you guys if i select cliosport?