ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Time for a bath R32

Golf R soon...
After a week of going to work and back and finally going to the Breakfast meet in Banbury today the R32 was looking a wee bit dirty so I thought I would give her a bath :) :) :)

Before :(

DSCN0688.jpg

DSCN0689.jpg

DSCN0690.jpg

DSCN0687.jpg

DSCN0691.jpg

DSCN0692.jpg

DSCN0693.jpg

DSCN0694.jpg

DSCN0695.jpg

DSCN0696.jpg

After :)

DSCN0698.jpg

DSCN0699.jpg

DSCN0700.jpg

DSCN0701.jpg

DSCN0702.jpg

DSCN0703.jpg

DSCN0704.jpg

DSCN0705.jpg

DSCN0706.jpg

DSCN0707.jpg

DSCN0708.jpg

Just thought I would share this with you as I am very proud of my R32 :approve:

Daz :rasp:

Golf R soon...
  Golf R soon...
Not cheap, check out Awesome GTI Store thats where I ordered mine.

Any more plans for yours?

I'll take a look!

No more plans for it, just keep it as it is, got the V6 noise sorted now...Milltek style and I have my touchscreen dvd, ipod playing headunit so I am happy! :)

Any plans for yours? When do you plan to flog it? Thinking about selling mine in the spring for something a little more raw!

GTR
Nice mods:cool:

Ive been toying with the idea of selling up for a while now, save some money and get something cheaper to run yet still fun...

Golf R soon...
Nice mods:cool:

Ive been toying with the idea of selling up for a while now, save some money and get something cheaper to run yet still fun...

Cheers!

I know what you mean, getting the R32 was more of an experience thing. I've learnt you can have just as much fun and pace in something smaller, cheaper and maybe French :D

Mr Fubar

Genuine Mk4 Golf R32 US Spec Rear Lights. These have the predominantly All Red look but the indicator and Fog / Reverse lights are smoked.

mk4usr32.jpg

http://www.vwspeed.co.uk/volkswagen/vw-parts/Genuine_Mk4_Golf_R32_US_Spec_Rear_Lights-2332-16.html