ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Time for a change

172 / classic mini
I want to change the colour of my wheels and maybe callipers, but I dont know on what combination so could someone please do a few different combinations for me please? (A)

+ any suggestions?

dsc0101n.jpg

dsc0090a.jpg

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
They look really good. Did you paint them yourself? I may advise picking up a 2nd hand set on the bay. Go for cheap now and you can experiment away...?

172 / classic mini
They look really good. Did you paint them yourself? I may advise picking up a 2nd hand set on the bay. Go for cheap now and you can experiment away...?

Yepp just a simple wash and spray with a lacquer to finish. yeh could do with getting another set

Burg 172-Charge Ti Duster
Full car shot? I wanna anfwasite my wheels, havent seen one with standard antra wheels yet. :cool:

S23

The Cleee-O
Here's some options for you mate. Lairy colours FTMFW! :D

cyan.jpg

darkpurple.jpg

orange.jpg

pink.jpg

green.jpg

Always said that if I do ever get a Cliosport then I will get Candy Green alloys on a silver one, just cause I think It looks spot on! Not that I've ever seen it done mind. :rasp: