ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Time for belts?

Very very true I earn about minimum wage lol. Busy week i may earn £7.50 an hour lol

And then imagine all the effort a mechanic has to do to become a 'good mechanic', not just qualified that takes 3 years , i left school at 15 , started work at 16 , as a apprentice , im now 23 and still learning !

You never stop learning in our job , to be a very competent mechanic takes at least 3-6 years imo , on s**te wages to start with !

And that goes without all the hassle that comes with the jobs and the fact that peoples lives are in your hands daily !

IMO a good mechanic is worth his weight in gold , someone who doesn't rip people off is honest and hard working , like most of the traders on here and me personally , we work very hard to gives ourselves a good name , because without it , in this trade your buggered !

£10 an hour doesn't really cover it nower days when bread is £1.50 odd a loaf and more importantly Fredos are 20p :)

And to think i can go stack shelves at my local aldi at night for £9.50 and i need no training FFS!

Not really a rant at you chaz but more a rant in general