ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Time to spend

clio 182
Hi guys,
my Clio has done 64000 now so time is approaching for cam/aux belt change round 2. Dephaser is definitely on its way out as well so that needs doing. Is there anything else that anyone can recommend I should change at this service interval while it's all apart?!
cheers

182 Blue Top
Water pump? Someone else will need to confirm this but i've heard that these obviously are easy to change once you have the engine apart when doing the cambelt

172 cup
Water pump if you want to,crank pulley bolt (only a couple of quid),change the oil & filter if you have the dephaser done,if your rocker cover leaks then now is the time to have that sorted as well (probably an extra hour labour at most places).

Cheers Ross.

clio 182
Thanks guys. I was thinking water pump for the reasons you said. I've just spend 80 quid on oil that i put In about 100 miles ago. Is oil and filter necessary?
Cheers