ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Titainium 182 FF detail.

Clio 200 cup
Hi guys,
Well after the poor weather conditions and the roads being bad, my car was filthy so this morning i got up early and set out to detail it, theres no before/during pics as i just wanted to crack on really as it was freezing. :)

The cleaning process was, Washed using 2 bucket method and lambswool mitt, then clayed with ag clay bar and dj btbs as lube, then i coverd the car in ag srp and left to cure then buffed off, this was followed by ag high def wax which i left on for about 30mins as the stated 15 isint long enough, i then treated plastics and trims with ag bumper/plastic care, then i used some autosol on the exhaust's.

I recently treated the rear end to a new style sport badge which i love and i also have carbon exhaust surrounds and splitter to be fittied soon, Thanks for reading heres some pics.

IMG_0396.jpg

IMG_0397.jpg

IMG_0400.jpg

IMG_0401.jpg

IMG_0403.jpg

IMG_0404.jpg

IMG_0408.jpg

RB One Eight Two
Looks very clean! Get some silver visions, it will transform the rear and front lights no end.

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Looks nice mate. Fair play for detailing it in these freezing conditions.

Got any pics of the full car after the clean?

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Looks spot on.

Definately gonna have to get some SRP and High Def wax and do mine.

How do you rate the wax?

Clio 200 cup
Looks spot on.

Definately gonna have to get some SRP and High Def wax and do mine.

How do you rate the wax?

Thanks mate, yeah I rate the wax a lot nothing will beat it for value for money and it's idiot proof although on the tub it says leave to cure for 15 mins but there's been discussions on detailing world etc that if left for 30/40mins it's much easier to remove without leaving ressidue and it's leaves an awesome wet look like my above pics. :)