ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Titanium MrBlonde

As some of you may know already,i had an accident in my Cup & hit a barrier.In a nutshell,Raining very early cold morning on AD80rs (close to the limit) back end stepped out going up a banking corner.Still Drives fine tho,just wasnt worth me repairing,So decide on getting a 182 but in Silver.

So i found one and got up early on a Sat morning to head to south wales.

So this one is on 53k 2 owners & one of the very last ones & standard,previous owner also has a lovely Mars Red V6.

So plan is to get all the good bits off the cup & transfer onto the 182 then break or sell the cup as a whole car.

Couple of Photos of the Cups damage
20190924_105633.jpg
20190924_105958.jpg

2196871E-BE2B-4D22-A9DD-4E35DB494C49.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
My work has partnered with Essex Car Meets as there offical wheel refurbishment partner,it was our first meet this morning at Silver Leys Polo Club in Ware.Weather was typical british bank hols weekend with heavy rain and then sunshine,great turn out tho.

A few photos of the clio on the stand along with other colleagues & friends.

They look superb mate. Not really a fan of silver on silver though, I say this as someone who has silver superleggeras on my silver 182 right this moment! Bronze would've been the one imo!!

i preferred the previous wheels tbh, not a fan of these on a clio. thats just my opinion of course.

I'm the same I think. The previous wheels were a lot more aggressive/race car in appearance which matched everything else you've done to the car.

I do like the wheels - but they're a lot more stance/JDM which is a bit of a mismatch at the moment IMO.

Still looks great though!

I'm the same I think. The previous wheels were a lot more aggressive/race car in appearance which matched everything else you've done to the car.

I do like the wheels - but they're a lot more stance/JDM which is a bit of a mismatch at the moment IMO.

Still looks great though!

Yep i do understand what your saying and still have the old wheels,will let them stay on for now.If i did go back to the evo wheels i would change the colour tho,back to a nice silver or an anthracite of some kind but not the colour they are now.

At the moment there a sport silver,which is metalic silver.Thinking to go a brill silver,which is a flat motorsport silver.Same as what i done the evos in.
20230903_125004.jpg

Tell me about it,i think its because i work on refurb wheels i always have the choice to change easily,rather than just stick.But Turinis is the one i think👌🏻
All your wheels look great. I liked the gold EVO Corse combination you had, but that's just me.

I think the factory look never gets old, so when a car has the standard cup or optional Turnini's fitted, it just looks right.