ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

To fit rear strut brace or not to fit?

Discounted 1*2 parts
As the title says really, should i fit my rear strut brace, does it make a difference? James at JMS said it doesn't make a difference and all it does is creak?

Any other opinions?

Tom

CLIO PH1 172
iv got one fitted doesnt make a difference, but it doesnt creek either? looks good so i will be keeping mine !

Maybe a 172 Cup..
This is same dilemma as I've got. Most seem to say that rear is a waste of time, and lot more effective fitting rear arb.
Have a front one which was fitted when I bought car. I take it these are a little more effective? Although I stand to be corrected...

CLIO PH1 172
as said arb is a much better option but what im saying is if you have one you might as well fit it imo cant do any harm ?

Clio 182
Bought an OMP one off here for £25 and fitted that, feels slightly better but probably just the placebo effect if im honest. Looks good though... Mine squeaks abit but put some copper grease on as advised by another member and sorted it out.