ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Today's East Mids Meet Pics

Beetle
Just a few pics from the east midlands meet today:)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
lots of MK1's!!! wahoooo

again scott youre car looking mint... so does rsi_daves! if that is his lol.

the williams is nice too...

crackin pics :)

Beetle
Hehe yep was a good day, sorry for loosing you again wayne:eek:
Cheers sambo :D, is always nice to see mk1's in attendance ;) yep thats rsi dave's black one.
Blue one is a valver not a willy;) still a nice one though. White one is Amirclio's, kitted mk2 is percy's:)

Last edited:
Mine is the black one with the Bonnet open.

No williams either, just a valver with Prima Racing alloys.

Was a good long day. Nice to meet everyone again, we started around 2.30pm and finished around 10pm ish. Decent turn out at the services, a few dropped off at the Pub. Then later ended up being only 4 of us. Thought it was only 3 though as we lost Wayne (Nightfire) on the M1, his poor 1.2 couldnt keep the Pace!

Anyway, i didnt get any pics from the services. Got a few at MFN though :)

Mates VTR & My Roof

01010021.JPG

Scotts Valver (Blurry LoL)

01010023.JPG

Kierans RSi and Mates VTS (again)

01010024.JPG

Sorry Wayne, no pics of yours. My camera was being a c**t in the dusk. Shutter speed sucks on it and im really shakey

mk1 phase 3
nice pics lads. sorry i couldnt make it.

would have came mfn but i went last week, and there were far too many chavs and lame attempts of good taste there!

so dint bother, went to the pub instead!

Looking for a ph-quick...
Was a good day whilst i was there! I was so tired after not getting in till 5 in the morning i had to go home i get some kip!
A little birdie came and dropped me some willy wheels whilst we were there, which im chuffed to bits with. Gonna get them prepped and painted white!

Pleasure as allways to see you all! good bunch of lads!

A number of clios
great pics guys wish i'd remembered my camara again.:S

was a good meet nice to meet to all again, dave i love them plates lol might have to copy you :eek:

sorry i had to rush off the missus get mardy sometimes and i dont want to get in her bad books shame today was one of them days lol

looking forward to the next meet..:D

340i
Mine car was the Mk1 Ph3 with valver wheels ;)

Good meet lads, as again some quality photos scott... cant wait for the next one!

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
some very nice motors
am liking yours as usual scott...very nice

like the valver on primas to...don't normally like them but think it looks mint....is daves down now then?

Beetle
Cheers for the comments:D
Yep Daves is lowered now, looks sweet as:cool:
No action shots unfortunately :(