ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Told you I would change the wheels :-)

Albi Blue 197
390645_10151034530715451_732420450_22323468_1620656028_n.jpg

Looking a better?! :) I LOVE IT :)

382894_10151034530370451_732420450_22323465_641811203_n.jpg

Albi Blue 197
I just think if I get rid off the stickers it looses its "personality" as I brought it with them on and I think it looks good
A few people have said the "clio 197" looks rubbish though lol!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Stickers make it looks cheap. Its like you work for Renault, on a test drive or its a courtesy car.

Clio RS 200 Cup
I see this car most mornings parked up at wrest park, nice colour, nice car but those stickers, you've got to remove them.

cheers

Mr Wheels
The driver of the liquid yellow Clio RS200

Albi Blue 197
I see this car most mornings parked up at wrest park, nice colour, nice car but those stickers, you've got to remove them.

cheers

Mr Wheels
The driver of the liquid yellow Clio RS200

Do you work for Mint Alloys?
I am the girl who brought the Fiesta to you guys and had a look at your clio ;) x

Listerine & Poledo
As a driver of a stripey clio, I can say that some vinyl can be a good thing.

If I was to buy your car now, I'd probably keep the flag motifs, but lose the "Clio 197" bit.

172 Cup
Much better!!! As siad i would lose the stickers then its pretty much bang on, but thats just imo ofcourse.

Listerine & Poledo
lose the stickers.

Not all of them though! :)

I agree that good vinyls can add individuality and character. But, much like a boggo Supra with a honking great dragon plastered up the side, there are limits.

Of course, I'm biased. After seeing plenty of black 172's I sometimes think "y'kno what, these set the car out a bit (and certainly more socially acceptable than a y0! exhaust.)"

Looks miles better now those awful wheels are gone.

Sort the sticker situation out and you'll have a beauty of a car!

AK

M240i
If it was me and I wanted to keep some of the stickers I'd probably lose the Clio 197 bit.

Mucho improvement over the other s**t wheels though, well done for rescuing it :D.

Albi Blue 197
If it was me and I wanted to keep some of the stickers I'd probably lose the Clio 197 bit.

Mucho improvement over the other s**t wheels though, well done for rescuing it :D.

Hehe :eek: Thanks ... those wheels were an eye sore LOL
Im sticking with the stickers until its warmer outside and I can break a few nails picking them off lol

Albi Blue 197
Tints are for back seat action y0!

As AK said, if you want to keep some stickers, at least lose the Clio 197 one. That looks dogs**t.

LOL Hahaha ... You know me so well already :eek:
Hmmm ... its a definate maybe it the Clio 197 though ... I am not 100% on liking that sticker

Oh my god

You should win "most improved car of 2011" just for binning those wheels LOL

I like the graphics - just not keen on the Clio 197 bit - always seems a bit weird if you have to tell people what car it is lol

Albi Blue 197
Any other plans for it?

What did you have before?

I'm not sure ... think I want to do all the lights inside to white rather than orange :eek: and get some tail pipes like the 200's but thats all I think ... not sure what else to do.
I dont want to lower it cause the rides not as smooth.
This is my old car that I part exchanged ...
307322_10150805336550451_732420450_21036790_762342930_n.jpg

Albi Blue 197
Oh my god

You should win "most improved car of 2011" just for binning those wheels LOL

I like the graphics - just not keen on the Clio 197 bit - always seems a bit weird if you have to tell people what car it is lol

Haha ... YAY!! I Win :D
Yeah I know what you mean completely ... you can see its a Clio, dont need to be told it is LOL