ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tom’s 55 ‘RB 182’

RB Clio 182
Cheap little mod, silvertech indicator bulbs front and back

D847FB3F-8A51-4D81-81E3-CDE3162BA0E0.jpeg

Ive also resprayed my wheel diamonds and bullets as i wasnt happy with the finish, i ideally want all new but im insure if renault sell them?

mintno1

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172 / Mk1 Valver
The bullets look great, did you spray them with a rattle can? Any tips to get the best finish? One of the things I want to do on mine :up:

RB Clio 182
Those bullets have come up lovely! Nicely done :cool:

Thanks steve :up:

The bullets look great, did you spray them with a rattle can? Any tips to get the best finish? One of the things I want to do on mine :up:

Hi mate yes i rattle canned them, smoothed with 2500 wet and dry, a fine coat of primer, a couple of coats of mercedes brilliant silver and a coat of laqcuer.

After each coat i dry them with a hair dryer until tacky, this gives me the best results.

mintno1

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172 / Mk1 Valver
Thanks steve :up:
Hi mate yes i rattle canned them, smoothed with 2500 wet and dry, a fine coat of primer, a couple of coats of mercedes brilliant silver and a coat of laqcuer.
After each coat i dry them with a hair dryer until tacky, this gives me the best results.

Sounds good, will give it a try and see what happens :up:

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
You used to the support in them now? I know you said you weren't too impressed before.

Pretty used to them now yeh. I still think the standard seats are more supportive and hold you in much better when driving it hard but the Recaros just look so much better, feel a bit more special and they'll obviously add more value when I come to sell.

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Pretty used to them now yeh. I still think the standard seats are more supportive and hold you in much better when driving it hard but the Recaros just look so much better, feel a bit more special and they'll obviously add more value when I come to sell.
They're so tempting, but they're so expensive! Guess you'll never actually lose anything from them though as resale is great. They do look incredible too! Proper special

RB Clio 182
So i noticed ive had a slow puncture in my rear tyre recently so ive been to see my tyre and exhaust man, the tyre is fucked as it has a screw in and its on the edge which has caused a bulge.

So ive ordered a new ps3 in 195 as the one thats got the screw in was the odd size 205 tyre which i was going to change to a 195 anyway lol, so now ill have all matching new ps3’s as the other rear ps3 which came on the car looks fairly new, and i bought new front ones not so long a go.

I also got the bloke to check a bit of a blow from the exhaust, he noticed that a clamp was snapped, but he said it was the wrong clamp fitted, and i need one with three grooves in it to fit and seal correctly.

I have a miltek catback, does anyone know where i can get one of these clamps?

Cheers.

RB Clio 182
Ive also got a new bottom ball joint that i need to fit, then thats all the jobs that i want doing for now done.

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Because im in a child space, have you not looked in the’ youpark like a c**t’ thread? Inspector gadget? 😂

Eh? It was on Facebook and someone just said they spotted you and whether you were on CSOC. At no point did anyone say absolutely anything about your parking.

Lol'd at that first clamp pic hahahaha.

RB Clio 182
Eh? It was on Facebook and someone just said they spotted you and whether you were on CSOC. At no point did anyone say absolutely anything about your parking.

Lol'd at that first clamp pic hahahaha.
I know mate i was only joking haha, i just put it out there before the, ‘omg, you parked in a child space’, witch hunters started 😂

RB Clio 182
So my clutch went on Monday, ive just had a phonecall to say its ready, £400 parts and labour!

Luckily the clutch went outside a local garage, unluckily they overcharged me by around £100!

Oh well its done now!