ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Took the Kangoo on the prowl today :)

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
I got a job in Crewe so decide Id take the little van, once Id finished I decided Id avoid motorways and come back via the B's..
I love this van, it feels like Im on the PROWL lol.. One thing I have noticed is cars don't want to move out the way and when Im in the outside lane there's a danger someone will pull out because they don't expect a van be moving so quick..

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Looks like the seller removed the 172 wheels. Looks good on those wheels to be fair :)

BG182FF
His point is it would make it look more of a sleeper i guess. Would look like a bog standard kangoo from the outside then. Wolf in sheeps clothing ect ect

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
It's on 15" 5 spokes now off a non sport though.....

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Exactly, steel wheels look like it's a company van, or a rental, whereas the 1*2 wheels give it away a bit. :)

OIC Handling would be effected if I did that though.. They probably have a clue when they hear it pull up lol

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
I noticed a massive difference in people moving out my way when i fitted hid's to my gt dci, was no longer a problem but they were in projectors so looked factory i always assumed it was because people assumed it was a rep mobile tanking down the outside

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
I noticed a massive difference in people moving out my way when i fitted hid's to my gt dci, was no longer a problem but they were in projectors so looked factory i always assumed it was because people assumed it was a rep mobile tanking down the outside

Any links to what I need? I don't have this problem in the Alpina lol