ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Top Gear Clio 200 show

Status
Not open for further replies.

KMB

Clio 200 Cup
OK - I remember many people saying there would be a new TG episode with a Clio 200 review and jaunt across Italy, has this aired yet and if so anyone know the episode reference? I haven't seen a thread on here about it and seemed to think it was showing in June...

Thanks in advance, I live in France and need a bit of warning to grab the torrent :cool:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Nah it's not been on yet mate. First episode was last night.

KMB

Clio 200 Cup
Cheers folks, how was the first episode last night?

I'm still catching up on last season :eek:

It might just be me but I get really irritated when they buy some old cheap cars for a 'challenge' and then bash them into each other during the filming, there was a very nice Cossie and E190 Cosworth in the old episode I watched last week... I know it's for entertainment purposes but it seems to be at odds with car enthusiasts ethics!

Last edited:

KMB

Clio 200 Cup
I think it's why I like the restoration of old classics in that Wheeler Dealer program, shame they always miss the ££££ labour costs off the calculation at the end :clown:

172DD Cup
but would you purposely buy a car with work that needs doing then pay a garage to do it? i think the idea is that you would do the work yourself.

Evo 8 MR
Cheers folks, how was the first episode last night?

I'm still catching up on last season :eek:

It might just be me but I get really irritated when they buy some old cheap cars for a 'challenge' and then bash them into each other during the filming, there was a very nice Cossie and E190 Cosworth in the old episode I watched last week... I know it's for entertainment purposes but it seems to be at odds with car enthusiasts ethics!

lol, they are usually sheds to begin with anyway. Look at the those German test results, they got extremely low scores.

Status
Not open for further replies.