ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Top hat for AST coilovers

182 cup
Just a quick one to ask if these AST top mounts are for AST coilovers or standard shocks.

9966877545_90588221a6.jpg

Think I may have been sent the wrong ones!

Cup In bits
Don't quote me but I'm pretty sure they're the same thread on both mentioned shocks. If not then it will just be a different top nut you need.

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Mike what don't you think looks.right mate? Its only the lower metal bush thats any different.

If you mean the top hats, they look to be the right ones.

182 cup
It's the conical hat on the coilover itself, can't see how they fit together! Ill be coming to your in a couple of weeks to fit them mate!

182 cup
That's how they were delivered, want to know if they are correct before I go chasing the supplier up

Cup In bits
Well if the bottom part you can't see in the picture is conical and the upper is flat I would wager its just needs flipped. They (top mount & top hat) aren't fixed together anyway right?

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
They will be fine mate.. Knob off with a small Allen key then the old top hat then fit rest in the order you have them laid out :)

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
cheers cal, all done.

where you working in north factory? not seen you yet!

No worries pal.. I start the 21st icy mate so as soon as i step foot il give you a shout. That's if I do get over something big going down and they won't say s**t. Never mind!

182 cup
heard about the quality issues they are having with MSN 5?

I go to munich on monday for 6 weeks to work on EF but will be back after that

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
All sorted. Let me know when you want to head over dude.

Camel when you comin over?