ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Torque Moto Cafe - Horsham - 14th May

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
I can’t make it now unfortunately. It’s my boys birthday and we’ve now got plans from 11am onwards. Not really worth driving two hours to only spend an hour or so there.

1. Luke
2. Cookie
3. Davyy / StayPuft 🤣
4. Boring_Gob (get control of your s** t)
5. MarkCup
6. Giraffe
7. Racky (not blacklisted)
8. Stefan
9. Sir_Dave
10. Cub
11. Don’t call me Dave (Russ)
12. Sir Nancy Flowers (aka Will)
13. Fletcher
14. Not a Diesel!!!

Racky

ClioSport Club Member
  Minion Yellow
Now everyone washes their car ? What is this ? Conspiration ?
Now I'll be the only one with a dirty car there.

100% I will be turned around and not be allowed to park there. Madness!!!

Touring_Rob

ClioSport Club Member
Just spoken to Hixle and Cookie. There is a chance we will not get into Torque Moto Cafe because its a Porsche day. Probably a proper Porker day too so Caymans will likely be turned away with the rest of us peasants.

So, Plan A is Torque Moto, if they let us in great, if not then we will head to Billy's on the Road which is 16mins away and looks really good too. If we do get turned away I'll put a message in here (others will too I suspect!).

Plan A - Torque Moto Cafe RH12 4QD
Plan B - Billys on the Road RH14 9AE

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Just spoken to Hixle and Cookie. There is a chance we will not get into Torque Moto Cafe because its a Porsche day. Probably a proper Porker day too so Caymans will likely be turned away with the rest of us peasants.

So, Plan A is Torque Moto, if they let us in great, if not then we will head to Billy's on the Road which is 16mins away and looks really good too. If we do get turned away I'll put a message in here (others will too I suspect!).

Plan A - Torque Moto Cafe RH12 4QD
Plan B - Billys on the Road RH14 9AE

They're not going to turn away paying punters, parking is first come first served, get there early enough and it won't be an issue.

Not a Diesel!!!

ClioSport Club Member
  LY Meg Cup-S + MX5
At least the Porsche guys actually have Porsches.

The Clio club cant even muster up a Clio. Can we have at least one we can stand around?

Or maybe we have made the Clio an aspirational car?

I am gonna wear my Porsche T-Shirt to add to the confusion.

Racky

ClioSport Club Member
  Minion Yellow
At least the Porsche guys actually have Porsches.

The Clio club cant even muster up a Clio. Can we have at least one we can stand around?

Or maybe we have made the Clio an aspirational car?

I am gonna wear my Porsche T-Shirt to add to the confusion.
I think I am the only povo here, so I'll bring a Clio, but will try and find my Porsche hat, to blend in with the others and not make a fool of myself.

Not a Diesel!!!

ClioSport Club Member
  LY Meg Cup-S + MX5
I think I am the only povo here, so I'll bring a Clio, but will try and find my Porsche hat, to blend in with the others and not make a fool of myself.

Is it a V6?

You could then say you popped a 6 cylinder engine in the boot as you hear it helped with handling.