ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Total NOOB Detailer

None
Basically ive never washed my car with anything other than washing up liquid water and a pressure washer. Im a total noob :rasp:

Anyone point me in the right direction as regards to which soap, wax clay etc to use.
Just cheap stuff thats decent and can tell its been done, that you can probably get from halfords.

Also how to actually go about doing it, washing it drying waxing timescales etc etc

Thanks People

Si

RS Clio 172
If i were a noob I'd just wash it properly with 2 buckets, mitt etc and then use a decent cleaner wax.

RichCup

ClioSport Club Member
If i were a noob I'd just wash it properly with 2 buckets, mitt etc and then use a decent cleaner wax.

Si what have I told you about trying to give advice :p

I'd probably swap the SRP/EGP for some Carlack Nano Care and Collinite 476S, tends to give better results on previously unloved cars IMO.

Porsche Boxster987S
i think the best advice i could give you would be to visit detailing world. Visist the guides section and youll find guides from the complicated to the as simple as washing with 2 buckets. Very handy site. Also have a search at some of the threads in the detailing forum on here.