ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tow Bar and Thule MTB rack fitted

J

jakm15

Got a towbar fitted today and built the bike rack up. I've been doing a few miles recently so ive decided to invest in a decent bike rack. Were off to Gisdale Forest in the morning so ill see what its like. Had a quick drive around seems very secure and quick to fit. Any questions or comments just post.

thanks

:D

IMAG0230.jpg
IMAG0229.jpg
IMAG0231.jpg

ITB'd MK1
my mate forgets it's there sometimes (his passatt) and starts getting a bit close to hedges. Have to remind him how much he's just paid for his wheels

J

jakm15

ye you have to remember they stick out a little bit you could be doing some expensive hedge trimming lol!

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I prefer my roof rack setup. But you can't really go wrong with Thule!

J

jakm15

I prefer my roof rack setup. But you can't really go wrong with Thule!

i had a look at some roof ones but decided the clio roofs feel like they are made of tin foil, after a days riding i didnt fancy lifting my downhill rig onto a car roof and you cant see them to see what they are doing, and i could see myself after a long drive going under a barrier of some sort.