ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Toyota Celica ST205 GT-Four WRC

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My friend is looking to part ways with his rather fantastic Toyota Celica ST205 GT-Four WRC, so I'm going to shamelessly plug it just to help him out. :)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/111464319045

Rather than talk about the condition of the car, I will talk about the man. I look after my things, but he takes the care of his machinery to extraordinary levels. The smallest of jobs will not get by him.
He will plough money and countless hours of his time into preventative maintenance just to keep things mint and to make problems go away.
I can safely say this car has led a fantastic life and will do the next owner proud.

It'll be going on PistonHeads as well just to give it a bit more exposure in due course, but maybe it'll interest someone on here first.

Last edited:
Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0
  Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Nice, although the choice of pictures seems odd. Pictures of the knobs on the driver's seat and switches but no pictures of the engine bay or front-end.