ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

track rod end

clio 182
does any one know the correct type of nut for the track rod end, where the ball joint is mounting it to the hub.

just went to put my one back on and its knackered.

local garage have nothing that will fit :(

thanks

ibiza cupra
if you are on about the pinch bolt then they are strengthend ones. i put a normal one in mine for 2 days until the one i ordered from renault came and when i went to change it, the normal one i put in was fooked so its a good job i changed it.

clio 182
130319963881_0.jpg
thats not a clio but for illustration purposes, im looking for just the nut, the silver one at the top?

ibiza cupra
sorry, i got confused lol. thought you were on about the ball joint for some reason. fail me :(

clio 182
They ain't new, had to remove it to replace front hub and buggered the threads puttin it back on :dapprove:

S4 Avant
Buy new ones then. They aren't expensive, and changing them while everythings apart means not having to do them in the future.

clio 182
the track rod ends are fine though, they cant be that old so for the sake of 1 nut i would rathter just replace it.

its a metric fine thread i believe, will just try the local motor factors