ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trackday at Bedford Autodrome - 25-2-12

RB Clio 182

Attachments

• Dog Leg!.jpg
    Dog Leg!.jpg
    346.3 KB · Views: 99
  • Clio.jpg
    Clio.jpg
    315.6 KB · Views: 109
  WRX
Nice! Few others off here were there too. Me and Chip-Mk1 were there in the two black Ph2 172s and Porkie in the white Westfield beast

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Some reasonable pics on the club msv site, here are some of the ones he got of my mrs driving our 172:

les-beds-25th-feb-2012-1.jpg

les-beds-25th-feb-2012-2.jpg

les-beds-25th-feb-2012-3.jpg

les-beds-25th-feb-2012-4.jpg

les-beds-25th-feb-2012-5.jpg

I only did about 3 or 4 sessions so seemed to have missed getting photographed but she did about 8 or so sessions so managed to get into quite a few.

Was a good day out, nice to see a few clios there too :)

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Ha ha, well it was good fun as always :)

Like bedford, we normally do it at least a few times a year, although not typically in the 172.

DrewBear11

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST
Awesome, looks like a lot of fun !! Sounds nice too, what exhaust system are you running with ?

Some good pics, looked some decent weather too. Both cars standard, if so good to see:approve:

I loved my bedford track day!

RB Clio 182
thanks, its the K-Tec / Janspeed 182 sports stainless steel exhaust supersports. had it around 5 months now, really happy with it! would definitely recommend it!

Last edited: