ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trackday Off/Oops Thread

Swift Sport
90% of these mishaps could've been avoided if we weren't so throttle-happy. It's not the tyres fault!

tuckerj

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Cup & More
Another one from me - I am using up my clio lives!

At Mallory Park on Saturday 31/10/15 - 1st time there, didn't think the track looked that exciting before hand, but was really impressed by how technical / challenging it was.
There were a couple of big off's during the day - so glad I managed to drive it home unlike some.

Oversteer save is within the first 30 seconds, the rest of the video is less interesting! Over inflated T1R's is my excuse!

Continued the 309 battle later - it was quick, not sure on spec - could have just been driven well - see 2nd video - although he didn't want to me to pass!

The not so lucky ended up on its side a the end of Gerards- think he was ok though thanks to full cage (something that should probably be on my list!)
20151031_135557.jpg

20151031_135706.jpg

Swift Sport
I came from the left hand side of the second picture... The tyre tracks tell the rest of the story. I genuinely thought I was going to hit the bank, but somehow managed to steer it away.

Pauleds

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc Dueliner sport
My untidy timed run at Anglesey sprint. Turned in too early for Church which sent me grass cutting on the exit (at 2.00 mins)

Ph2 Clio 172
Me, being a **** at Bedford.

Me being a *** at Bedford, again:

And me, being a *** at Bedford, for a change...

I've also been off at least once more at Bedford that wasn't captured on film. I've not been off at any other track I've been on. Bedford being perceved as "safe" encorages you to drive beyond your skill.... :p

320d
Me, being a **** at Bedford.

Me being a *** at Bedford, again:

And me, being a *** at Bedford, for a change...

I've also been off at least once more at Bedford that wasn't captured on film. I've not been off at any other track I've been on. Bedford being perceved as "safe" encorages you to drive beyond your skill.... :tongueout:

You could have avoided all of those slides by picking up more throttle you lunatic

I appreciate the enthusiasm for the spins!