ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Traction Control light and strange noise when breaking

Clio 182
Got a couple problems could do with some help with.
I have looked through the posts and seen issues with TC light and ABS light but not just the TC light. When i start the car i have no TC light but as soon as i move the steering wheel even a tiny bit the TC light comes on (no ABS light). Any ideas? it does have a after market wheel but it was all aligned properly.
Also when breaking at low speeds i get strange sound like the abs is kicking in and grinding.

Clio 182
Brakes are plenty of meat on the pads and the disc are not warped, its like the ABS is kicking in. The car came with the wheel fitted but was not aligned correctly (cant remember the name but the yellow and blue dot) so abs and tc light were on, i realigned the yellow dot and the lights went off but soon as i used the car again the TC issue happened.

Clio 182
reading up on some other post i see the abs kicking in could be the rings but would this effect the TC?