ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tried my new pot of onyx today - photos

172 gone :( 197 now :)
Was expexting it to be a pain to apply but was suprised how incredibly easy it is to use. Took some photo's for autotrader will post in the cars for sale section too if anyone interested in buying it.

3 layers of EGP built up over few weeks after claying and polishing with SRP. Washed today and applied coat of onyx.

Last edited:
  106 GTi
Looks good , nice work- not sure why you thought it would be hard to use - most user friendly Carnuba wax I own, why all waxes can't be as easy I will never know.

Don't know really think its because ive only ever used liquid waxes and sealants so had visions of it setting like stone and having to buff it for hours! Smells stunning! Keep opening the pot for a sniff! :)

106 GTi
LOL - I put mine away in the garage after a coat earlier and the garage smells nice now too.

Most paste Carnuba's (Nattys Blue and Megs 16 excluded) are all easier to remove than any liquid waxes or sealants.

I thought when First opened the pot ill be able to smell my car from 10 metres away with this on it!

Looking forward to using it when i finally get a trophy and give it the first clean! :)

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
might have to invest in some of this in the near future. looks good