ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tropht on Private Plate nr Warton - Preston

Renaultsport Clio 172 Cup
This is the 1st Trophy I have seen on the road since I bought my 172 Cup in Jan. He wasn't hanging around either. I was stuck in my van so had no chance of keeping up!

T21PHY

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault clio182 TROPHY
Could of been me was out and about that way. Don't get spotted much now. As i've got another car....... h reg sky blue fiesta with a massive 1.1 engine 0-60 in 3 days lol just got it back as it got robbed :( .
Ben

535d / t5 caravelle
Could of been me was out and about that way. Don't get spotted much now. As i've got another car....... h reg sky blue fiesta with a massive 1.1 engine 0-60 in 3 days lol just got it back as it got robbed :( .
Ben

probably was you, as it says it wasn't hanging around, this guy likes to give it some, williams 3, ribchester ring any bells;)

Renaultsport Clio 172 Cup
Plate started with a 'N' I think and the characters were sort of square. I was visiting my brother to help him fix up his VW Golf.

T21PHY

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault clio182 TROPHY
Ben

probably was you, as it says it wasn't hanging around, this guy likes to give it some, williams 3, ribchester ring any bells;)

hi bud, ha ha i'm not the only one who likes to give it some do beleive i've been following your lead some times lol
Was behind you today on your way home.At the traffic lights crossing the A49 sadly i was in the highly untuned fiesta 1.1 with the crime code on my windscreen!!:eek:

Mk4 .:R32
I'm sure I saw a trophy on my estate yesterday. I live near Warton by the way. I always see clio sports near me cos I work at BAE and theres about 10 there

Track valver + Ibiza FR
I'm sure I saw a trophy on my estate yesterday. I live near Warton by the way. I always see clio sports near me cos I work at BAE and theres about 10 there

Where abouts do you work in BAE, I work at samlesbury as an apprentice.

Track valver + Ibiza FR
I live in Ashton-in-Makerfield. I'm coming to Warton about August time. Probably see you on site some time!! Where abouts on Warton do you work?

W427 if that means anything to you lol. It's the new (ish) Nimrod building. Looks pretty flash from the outside compared to the other buildings on site that are all dated. Where are you going to be based on site? You an apprentice?

Track valver + Ibiza FR
I'm an eletrical apprentice so I'm going to be in 302 hangar and 4 hangar. That's all that i know of at the moment, there isn't many placements that I can go on I don't think.

I'll hopefully see you around in the summer whilst I'm there.

I'll have to keep my eye out for your 172. Is it ph1 or 2??

Your on typhoon then. Not sure what it's like at Samlesbury, but you will notice the abundance of clio sports at warton. I've seen:

- 2 inferno 182's
- 2 black 182's
- 4 flame red 172's (inc mine)
- 1 Iceburg Silver 182
- 2 172 cups
- Williams

Track valver + Ibiza FR
There is quite a lot of 172's and 182's and there is 1 trophy that i see virtually everyday! Yea I'm on typhoon. Is ure 172, ph1 or 2 ???

Williams 1
Ben

would i of seen you around the ribbleton area? i see a willy 3 quite often around this area.

535d / t5 caravelle

hi bud, ha ha i'm not the only one who likes to give it some do beleive i've been following your lead some times lol
Was behind you today on your way home.At the traffic lights crossing the A49 sadly i was in the highly untuned fiesta 1.1 with the crime code on my windscreen!!:eek:

you know what its like when you need to get your foot down;), should have give us a flash or a toot mate, where's the trophy?

172 Cup
W427 if that means anything to you lol. It's the new (ish) Nimrod building. Looks pretty flash from the outside compared to the other buildings on site that are all dated. Where are you going to be based on site? You an apprentice?

i think i see your car quite a lot ste, does it have after market alloys on? and park outside the front (northside) of 5 hangar? i work in W328, the building opposite 5 hangar near time for food

T21PHY

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault clio182 TROPHY
The Trophy is sat at home on the drive shes become the weekend **** ha ha was putting to many miles on her going to work and back. I've sorced a lock up for it now tho in my mates garage keep it out the sun and all that. lol. Your williams is one tidy motor your gunna have to give me a shout if you ever but it up for sale.
ben