ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy 027 newbie

Trophy
Hi all, I'm the new owner of 027. My son bought it in mid 2014 but it got rear ended about 3 months ago. I bought it back from the insurance company after they wrote it off! If you look at it you can't see its damaged but there's a slight fold in the boot floor panel.

Gonna have it repaired and run about in it. My mrs fancies it as hers though!! 😊

I'm NW London/Middlesex based.

Cheers

Rich

clio 172 cup
Welcome bud what part of middlesex my wife is from hounslow lived there for a couple of years

Nice to hear of a Trophy being saved :)

Hope you enjoy it mate, I still love mine and had it over 3 years now (#41).

Trophy
image.jpg

image.jpg

These were taken by a previous owner but it's no different except it's got a T..PHY plate on now.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Looking for a good standard steering wheel if anyone has one for sale?
Cheeks
Rich

Last edited by a moderator:

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
That's no problem, second hand wheels (especially ones in bad condition) can be picked up for peanuts on here or ebay very often.

Then, we either have "snappy" one of our members, who does amazing retrims (you can PM him for details) there's a whole thread for his work.

Or, there's a chap called Jack, runs a little company called "royal steering wheels" and he did my z4 wheel, amazing job.