ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy 201 Clean and Quick Ride out - ( Pictures content ) -(56k no no )

R27 427/500 ALBI
So i got up and decided the trophy was looking pretty dirty and i has no other plans so i got stuck into it ,

Quick clean with the cleaning liquids , didnt get any after this there all after shots :)

IMG_0498.gif

Upgraded the rear seats and the doorcards for the trophy

IMG_0538.gif

IMG_0539.gif

IMG_0548.gif

IMG_0547.gif

So after a quick drive i got some shots down a small lane in the countryside .

IMG_0540.gif

IMG_0529.gif

IMG_0531.gif

IMG_0532.gif

IMG_0533.gif

IMG_0534.gif

IMG_0535.gif

IMG_0536.gif

IMG_0537.gif

IMG_0541.gif
IMG_0542.gif

IMG_0543.gif

IMG_0545.gif
IMG_0549.gif

Black & White Shots - not perfect as edited on iphone4 lol :)

IMG_0550.gif

IMG_0553.gif
IMG_0554.gif

IMG_0555.gif
IMG_0558.gif

All gray one i <3 this one :)

IMG_0557.gif

R27 427/500 ALBI
Ive got my sach still but this is another setup , Kept my sach after selling a set , this is a setup i got through K-tek and its not a cheap setup before some of you jump the gun this is better for trackdays as this is my plan :)

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Looks clean, mine desperately needs doing!

K-tec Coilovers though?:S

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Cool, ride height looks awesome. What setup have you gone for mate?

R27 427/500 ALBI
What are they then? Gaz?

Yes the top spec ones , Handle fab infact i had some AST'S on and i think they are better ,

Cool, ride height looks awesome. What setup have you gone for mate?

Top spec gaz ones i got a super deal and ive never looked back there much better than the ast setup i had on for a few weeks too.

nice, get some floor mats in there asap!

Santa's already had a letter :)

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
I'm not going to comment on the Gaz setup, but if you think they're better, thats all that matters :)

As they say, suspension is very much a personal thing!! I want my Trophy to drive like a saxo lol ...

A red missile
Looking at that reminds me how disgustingly filthy mine is, if it's dry at the weekend I might just clean it and give a really good polish before the shite weather sets in.

Looking good there matey.

197 FF Glacier White
I love Trophys! I might have to add one to my garage!

Looks great, you must be chuffed.

Gareth

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
how do the Gaz fair up on the roads? I know it's a track car but you no doubt will have to use it on the road from time to time.

I'm undecided what to do with my trophy, it's off the road for the winter and I cant see it being back on the road until the good weather returns

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Love that, looks lovely.

Thought about the newer style ''Renault Sport'' badges? Would tidy the boot up a bit.

R27 427/500 ALBI
how do the Gaz fair up on the roads? I know it's a track car but you no doubt will have to use it on the road from time to time.

I'm undecided what to do with my trophy, it's off the road for the winter and I cant see it being back on the road until the good weather returns
,There very good i went for the ones where there fully ajusatble and also soft and hard settings , i use them for everyday and i cant say anything bad about them i must say.

Love that, looks lovely.

Thought about the newer style ''Renault Sport'' badges? Would tidy the boot up a bit.

thanks man , No but il look into it buddy :cool:

R27 427/500 ALBI
Next on the list is ,

Full service , Cambelt , Auxbelt , Filer , Oil , Pollen filter , Ngk iridium Plugs ,

Then get the exhaust re-situated on the rear as it sags and its not the mounts, Paint the calipers silver ,

Then cage in trophy Red along with cams and a remap with uper and lower ported inlets :)

R27 427/500 ALBI
Better than the sach? Are you pissed?

have you ever owned a trophy and used the sach for trackdays ?? there shite , Gaz or ast's are a much better choice on the actual track

I dont find them too bad dave have you got the dear setup or the cheapo setup ?

535d / t5 caravelle
Next on the list is ,

Full service , Cambelt , Auxbelt , Filer , Oil , Pollen filter , Ngk iridium Plugs ,

Then get the exhaust re-situated on the rear as it sags and its not the mounts, Paint the calipers silver ,

Then cage in trophy Red along with cams and a remap with uper and lower ported inlets :)

alright mate, a fellow blackburner here! nice motor, and and i love the ride height, who does the work for you? or are you getting to do the above work?

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
I really do like the look of trophys but some of those rear shots highlight for me how silly trophy spoilers look on anything other than a V6! I'd like to see a cup spoiler on a trophy..

R27 427/500 ALBI
alright mate, a fellow blackburner here! nice motor, and and i love the ride height, who does the work for you? or are you getting to do the above work?

Usually me and a mate but I'm not 100% with the cambelt and i don't want to risk it , what part of Blackburn are you from bill ?
I think I've seen your car knocking about :)

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
You need a whiteline rear anti-roll bar on there.

I think you can de-pin the sachs dampers which means you can firm them up for trackdays and tone them down afterwards

R27 427/500 ALBI
You need a whiteline rear anti-roll bar on there.

I think you can de-pin the sachs dampers which means you can firm them up for trackdays and tone them down afterwards

On the cards , i already had the sach i'n pinned still wasn't happy that's why i got them :)