ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy #60 (Cat C) - Just won this on eBay

Oggy997

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 88.9%
8   1   0
  997.1, Caddy, e208
Or refurb the sachs and put it on the road in April. I need fleet insurance to appease my hoarding.

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  Audi A5
Plenty of different options then, I'd just swap all the nice bits over to the trophy, sell the RB and probably make a profit.

Oggy997

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 88.9%
8   1   0
  997.1, Caddy, e208
I seen that when at Clio Trophy, I was due to collect it today (it's untaxed and couldn't get there early enough saturday) only I was up at 2am being sick so had to call it off as I wouldn't last 3hrs to B'ham and back.

Pencilled in for tomorrow dependent on how my bowels hold up - I think yesterday he was just trying to squeeze a little more money out - but there are three different phone numbers going about so I'm not 100% sure what's going on.

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Sounds like he's just covering the bases then incase you don't get it, can't see him selling it with that description!

Oggy997

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 88.9%
8   1   0
  997.1, Caddy, e208
I understand that it looks like I'm pissing him about so I'm not fussed that he's done it. Just wish I could have gotten it, was looking forward to it.

PaulyA610

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  Venturi,GTT van,
Christ this car has some history! Well I picked it up the other day for £2k and I tell you what she ain't too bad, the suspension is fooooooked, needs a refurb, front bumper is wrong and needs painting anyhow, steering wheel is like most, melted, exhaust is blowing and is desperate for a service. She just needs some love, this is my 5th rs Clio and this one goes like stink so quite happy. I am going to track prep it and use it this summer like RS cars has done.

Oggy997

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 88.9%
8   1   0
  997.1, Caddy, e208
Seller asked me to retract my bid, unless I could get there I wasn't going to contact him after I did - I didnt want to hold him back from selling the car. I had a meeting on Weds and back to bed Thurs. Hope you enjoy the car mate.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Megane r26
Just won this tonight on eBay for £2k.

It's cat c and had a pretty bad writeup on here previously with people seeing it as a bad/cheap repair and no cambelt history.

Checked the later history on ClioTrophy and gaztubby had had the belts done, spruced up a little ---

DSC_0040.jpg

DSC_0044.jpg

DSC_0051.jpg

DSC_0052.jpg

Surely if this has S​achs and the Recaros - 2k can't be that bad a price!

Opinions?
[/I][/FONT][/COLOR][/INDENT]

[/COLOR]

My mate was offered this very same car around two weeks ago from a chap in the midlands for 1600 quid!

Either way it's not a bad but for a track car, strip all the nice bits off like the seats, turinis and suspension and sell on then get some nice coilovers and buckets and kick it's head in.

Enjoy!

Last edited: