ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy Add On

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Been sick of thing getting tossed about the boot and after 2 days of cleaning due to a 5L bottle of coolant bursting i thought it was time to order this.

It was £40 delievered from Renault Parts Wearhouse and its a genuine renault part.

PatsSale006.gif

PatsSale003.gif

PatsSale004.gif

PatsSale005.gif

BG 182
Thats quite a good bit of kit, i hate things rolling around in my boot, does my head in!

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Im on the hunt for a cargo net also for bigger things but i keep most things under my front seats as they roll about in the boot.

Its a shame it only comes in one colour but none the less its decent

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Does it slide forward and back when you drive at all?

No, although if you like driving briskly it does jump up and down - bit of velcro fixed that mind ;)

£40's a lot though - I paid £15!

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
Handy add on :) although if that were mine I'd be painting it satin black or spray glueing some carpet to it ;)

rb182 cup
sure ive seen 1 for sale a few weeks back...but it sat on the wheel arches...can we get a group buy for 1 of these??

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
I think i will be dropping it off at the bodyshop to a coat of paint.
I have here the stuff in it bound about abit with giving it alittle round corners but i am also going to stick it down with double sided sticky tape.

You can get it from HERE for £36.76 or you can get it HERE for £40.84.

How deep is it? Sort of hard to tell from the photos, wouldn't mind one my self for a can of tyre weld, and de icer and ice scrape in winter, rather than have it bashing about in the cabin.

Assume it would fit in a Ph1?

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
I have fitted 2 CD wallets in it, Both my service pack and can of tyre weld aswell as a small tool kit with some spanners, screwdrivers, tourch and some odds and sods

Corsa Van. Meh.
I have had one sat in my garage ever since I bought the car. Only realised what it actually was about 4 weeks ago when I sneaked a picture of someone else'.

Although things still tend to slide around in it.

Stage 2 Meg Trophy
I'm sure they have some sort of antislip mat in the bottom anyhow, i like the way the dividers can be moved to change the size of the comparments. Just need a golf umbrella for the straps on the fromt. Anyone know where i can get a renaultsport one?

172 Flame Red '53
Just need a golf umbrella for the straps on the fromt. Anyone know where i can get a renaultsport one?

I wondered what those black bits were. That reminds me of my mates Nissan Pulsar GTR that has a spring loaded umbrella slot in the door shut and he still has the original Nissan umbrella