ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy headlights - LHD or RHD?!

182 Trophy
Can anyone confirm whether the following Trophy headlights are for RHD or LHD cars. These were previously listed on the Renault Parts Direct website but are no longer there unfortunately. I've heard that they may be for LHD cars?

Driver (off) side: 7701051770
Passenger (near) side: 7701051769

If they are for LHD cars, is there a RHD variant of the non-xenon lights available?

Last edited:
  182 Trophy
Another Renault parts supplier has quoted the following against my number plate:

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Try phoning Renault Wolverhampton . They're usually the cheapest . Lots of people have used them on CS over the years including myself.
Tel. 01902 216275

182 Trophy
Thanks for the input. I can confirm that the part nos. in Post #1 are for LHD models, the part nos. in Post #2 are the black surround non-xenon lights fitted up to 2004 and the part nos. in Post #3 are the grey surround non-xenon lights fitted to 2005 cars including the Trophy.

Clio Sport 182
Hello all
I would like to ask you were I can get new xenon headlights from without getting ripped off.
Today was my second time that I had to polish my headlights in 15 months that I own the car. Seems that ones you polish them they losing the protection from UV and getting yellow quite quick now.

Regards
Paris

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa