ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy in Bedford!

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
It used to live at the end of the Embankment, bought recently (2-3 months ago) by another guy who's on here but not a regular poster. Done a bit to it recently

Trophy
It used to live at the end of the Embankment, bought recently (2-3 months ago) by another guy who's on here but not a regular poster. Done a bit to it recently

I am definitely not a regular poster, in fact this is my first! It was not me, I guess it was another Trophy passing through as I was with the rest of Bedford at the River Festival, my Trophy was resting! Maybe we should have a Bedford meet up now the sun is shining!

Ph1 172 (titanium)
It would be good, I guess there are plenty of Clios kicking around, there may even be 2 trophys on the manor now!

Maybe there is, but seems more likely that they were just passing. And even more likely on being on the road that I saw it.
Yea there does seem to be quite a few clio owners in Bedford that r on here. Which is why is find it strange that there isn't more activity/interaction!

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
Saw a Trophy parked up in Sainsburys yesterday morning
I might be up for a Bedford meet although i'd feel a bit out of place in a non-sport

Trophy
There must be 2, I have not seen another Trophy locally but there seems to have been a couple of sightings! I could of course be loosing my memory of where I have been recently or someone is using my car when I am not looking!

172ph2
Everybody is welcome to the meet. U just might feel left out if we hit the B's! :D

Don't worry, I'll be at the back of the pack too, had some issues with limp home mode when I moved down a couple of weeks ago, so I'm going easy at the mo, I think it might be water ingress somewhere as it appeared to do it after a metric-sh!t-ton of rain.

FF 182
I'm 10 mins from Bedford, looking at buying a house in Elstow :), of which i noticed a lovely Trophy on the Abbeyfields estate last night?

E46 320D Tourer!
Abbey Fields......was probably stolen!? lol. Anyway, I'm game for a Bedford meet. Live in Kempston. Think it's either graham22vti or Scotty-boi that I keep waving too near to sainsburys in Kempston!

Ph1 172 (titanium)
Jordski, not me bud. Haven't been up that way in the car yet. Only had it a couple of weeks. But the missus lives in wootton. So I'm often around that area. Will keep my eyes peeled

FF 182
Is abbeyfields bad area then? Just viewed a very nice house in kempston, so far, could move straight in, so I may be more local soon enough

E46 320D Tourer!
Every part of Bedfords got a rough area. Depends where on abbey fields really. There are a few sh*ts on that estate though mate.

Where in kempston?

FF 182
Kempston, opposite sainsiburys is a road lol, go down there a fair way, past a school and its on the right, its got speed bumps :(

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
Kempston, opposite sainsiburys is a road lol, go down there a fair way, past a school and its on the right, its got speed bumps :(

hillgrounds. pretty mixed area really, pick a nice bit and you'll be fine. Mike DX (admin on 197.net) lives down there.

FF 182
Its down loveridge avenue, past those flats, as i initially though , eugh but the houses down this street looked nice, the clio will hate the speedbumps though

E46 320D Tourer!
Loveridge is ok. Only downside is the path/green that links to Hartwell drive at the end. Good area for dog walking though

Trophy
The bit of Abbeyfields I am in is not too bad, I think it is the bit behind the school which tends to be a bit dodgy, there are certainly much bigger and more expensive houses near me which must be a good sign!

FF 182
It's like the 4th house in on loveridge avenue the first lot of houses look very nice and well kept? Would you live there lol!

FF 182
Anyone know what Bruce Road in Kempston is like just off wyatt road? lol as you have given me advice before. There is a house for sale there also

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
Anyone know what Bruce Road in Kempston is like just off wyatt road? lol as you have given me advice before. There is a house for sale there also

all ex council houses, but fairly quiet on the whole. Not the nicest looking area really, lots of matress in the front garden type places