ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy on coilovers

Ad

Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   0
  MK2 FRS
Agreed. Gaz is a very strange choice. 44k is hardly mega low and I reckon its around 1.5k overpriced.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So he took apart one of the best suspension set-ups of any road car and replaced it with Gaz Coils?

Then advertised it more expensive than any other Trophy.

:S

He needs a phone call.

nth

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
lol, its pretty evident that this car has been modified for looks rather than performance. I dont see the point in spending over the odds when there are cheaper alternatives. Gaz may not be the best coilovers, but they are adequate for the what car is used for, he's even said that the car is used as a weekend car and never tracked.

nth

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
But they are worse than stadard.
in all honestly, im assuming they were bought for the strict purpose of making the car low, without taking into consideration the effect it has on the handling. Same with the tyres, bought for looks.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 95.7%
22   1   0
  Many Things
I've got a trophy but finding it abit light on the corners so thinking of going coilovers myself, I know its against the grain but I'm sure a nice set of billie's or Kw's will be enough to keep the handling but have a better looking trophy? I'm thinking a 40-50mm drop will be enough and set the suspension up accordingly

P.s Does anyone know if Meister R do anything for the clio?