ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy on M60 near Manchester

EVO and Krispy Kreme stickers in the back, one of the nicest sounding T's I have seen/heard... Very tidy, had a little play and shared a thumbs up lol

Sorry you had to see my BG in such a state but not had the money to sort it yet :/

That's a real nice exhaust! I need some kind of turbo back exhaust that sounds the nuts!

Yeh Spinksy I forgot about the reg ha! Just knew Jesus as being in that area.

Clio 182 Trophy #229
It was me! I don't usually use it for the commute to Bolton but it was a nice morning so I couldn't resist :D

Thanks for the compliments :) it has a Pure Motorsport decat exhaust system on it and it makes an immense noise and made a very noticeable performance boost, worth every penny!

Your car looked great to me, spotted it a mile off, I think your car was probably cleaner than mine lol I prefer to drive it rather than clean it ;)

It was me! I don't usually use it for the commute to Bolton but it was a nice morning so I couldn't resist :D

Thanks for the compliments :) it has a Pure Motorsport decat exhaust system on it and it makes an immense noise and made a very noticeable performance boost, worth every penny!

Your car looked great to me, spotted it a mile off, I think your car was probably cleaner than mine lol I prefer to drive it rather than clean it ;)

Your eyes need testing then mate! Haha