ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy on the a1 at buckden

Probably me. :clap:

I go from Brampton to Little Paxton every day, probably go over Buckden round about about 7:30am.

I went out for a drive with a Cooper S and an FN2 CTR most of the weekend, I was surprised I wasn't spotted then!

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
spotted you a few mornings i think! in my van though. Car always looks very clean and very nice!

HK05 ZPR, number 006/500. I do try to keep it clean, but I drive it every day and what with the hosepipe ban coming into effect I've been struggling to wash it with a watering can! What van are you in? I'll try to give you a wave if I see you. I head south in the mornings are you heading that way too?

Paul

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
Ye heading south from peterborough to little paxton. its a red connect van with a small nurburgring badge on it lol

Ha ha ha, I think some Trophy owners think their car will melt if it gets wet. I Drive my red passion wagon every day. Have you managed to get your car back on the road yet?

@Breamy, Now I know what I'm looking for I'll keep an eye out for ya bud.