ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy - Reading - A329m this morning

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Always see this one about around the uni. Loads of Trophy's around Reading for some reason!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Ah, I see. We need to try to get all the local Trophy's (there's a few in Basingstoke too) together for some snaps when the weather's not as grim.

Trophy
Mines got white 2120 speedlines! Your the Trophy over in Shinfield? Yea we should have a meet could get 4/5/6 together!

Like to stay that i bet i got mine before all of you! I started the trend HAHA.

Last edited:

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Mines got white 2120 speedlines! Your the Trophy over in Shinfield? Yea we should have a meet could get 4/5/6 together!

Like to stay that i bet i got mine before all of you! I started the trend HAHA.

Sorry for the bump, but just noticed this. Yeah mate, if you see one in Shinfield it's probably me! Meet sounds good, any excuse for me to get out with the camera! Interested in seeing the speedlines too, sounds great!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Course mate, no probs. Will get a meet organised in the next few months and send out some PM's.

Renault Clio Trophy
Yes boys, meet sounds good. I think I saw one of you lot at B&Q in Whitley the other week too so about time we all hooked up!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Yes boys, meet sounds good. I think I saw one of you lot at B&Q in Whitley the other week too so about time we all hooked up!

Haha, not been down there for years. Always seems to be some sort of Jap meet there nowadays.

Will get a meet organised when it gets a bit warmer, never any Reading way really.