ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy wheel colour code? (Mods move if required)

BMW E46 330i Touring
Just a quick, urgent question...

What is the colour code for the anthracite Trophy Turini wheels?

Ta muchly.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Its 205-110 , ixell paint . If your after a touch up pen or aerosol your out of luck . They don't make one .

BMW E46 330i Touring
Arse.

What's the best bet for a close match aerosol? It'll be for spraying from scratch so won't need to be compared to the exact colour. I heard a Vauxhall anthracite is very good?

Suzuki Ignis Sport
This is where i come in... Refurbed my wheels in Rover Stone Grey..

DSC00656.jpg

DSC00657.jpg

DSC00658.jpg

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
I looked at the cossack grey the other day . It is very very close but there are quite a few that are " close " lol . None are 100% perfect , but if you were doing all 4 wheels it wouldn't matter , if they were used just as a touch up you'd probably see the difference whatever paint you use .

Fred also mentioned audi nimbus grey .

BMW E46 330i Touring
Any pics Fub's?

I'll be doing all 4 wheels Billy, so exact won't matter at all. I've seen a few colours that are supposedly 'close' and have looked way off to me, so want to get some opinions!