ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

tuned throttle body

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
I've often wondered but always came back tp myself with the answer as NO!

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
I just had to get a brand new one of these for my car as mine had fucked up some how and the car red lined itself.

I paid £117.70 for mine for a 1.4
283.29 for one for a clio 1.2

To conclude this story. It dont matter which one you have as long as it fits.
Performance = ZERO!

RB 182 & Lotus Evora
Someone had one of these on there cup (among other things) and he got a good read out on the RR graph, but there was nothing to say this had any difference to power etc from this item alone. Without a RR before and after it would be hard to ever know.,

Clio Sport 172 ph1
Got one in my CB0M ph1, I feel good about it, it's nice and shiny, and my reving problem on idle is gone now :) For me it was a good deal :) I was hoping for some gains but if at all it will be a group effort, throttle, inlet and few other things.
I'm not going for RR just to measure the throttle itself.

Last edited:
  a turbo'd yellow car
Got one in my CB0M ph1, I feel good about it, it's nice and shiny, and my reving problem on idle is gone now :) For me it was a good deal :) I was hoping for some gains but if at all it will be a group effort, throttle, inlet and few other things.
I'm not going for RR just to measure the throttle itself.

you wont feel 3bhp but as you say with all the other little things it can make a good bit of diffrence!

172 CUP, Old skool Mini
I havnt noticed a difference to tbh, i only got one becasue its cheaper than buying a new one from renault.. £120 for tuned or £400 renault... lol
Apparantly they should be calibrated? Any ideas how to do this?