ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

tuner list- update list, differences?

PH-Lamer 1.4 16v
alright fellas, i know this has been asked before, but i cant find the thread at all!
so whats the main differences between a tuner list and update list stereo? and would an update list one work in a clio which came with tuner list?
cheers

Da

Less
Possibly work I'm not 100% but the stalk and head up display are different so you'd probably lose both of those functions.

In a word I'd say unless you've got one laying around to try then don't bother.

Lots of Alfas
I dont think they are interchangeable, the update list stereos have a new type of wiring bus. A tuner list cd changer also wont work in an update list.

Not sure what the benifits are, Renault sell a ipod adapter for the update lists, also the cabasse update list stereo has a higher wattage output.

Clio SB07 w/ k9k704
adam_socks:
and would an update list one work in a clio which came with tuner list?

Yes, but unless you change the display, you won't be able to see anything on your current display.

You will need the update list display (ref 82 00 380 298) and the electric scheme of the new display interface or the update list cables. No need to change the remote control.

fghjklca5.jpg