ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tunnels

Does anyone know how to get to the tunnels in cardiff? What part are they in?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Yep, go over the bridge. Left, then right and then left again.

After half a mile, turn back and go right then left.

Gandalf is tall and has a stick. He'll meet you there halfling.

Yep, go over the bridge. Left, then right and then left again.

After half a mile, turn back and go right then left.

Gandalf is tall and has a stick. He'll meet you there halfling.

Speaking of gandalf I still haven't seen the hobbit part 2 yet.

Bug

Megane rs250
You on about bute tunnels?
if so just type techiquest into a satnav and you'll drive through it

clio 182 trophy
Go from Swansea up to j33 on the M4 and it will take you onto the A4232. Just stay on that road and it will take you down to the bute tunnel at Cardiff Bay (about 7 miles down i think). That's the only tunnel I know about in Cardiff so I assume you are talking about that one. Takes about 40 minutes from Swansea.

Go from Swansea up to j33 on the M4 and it will take you onto the A4232. Just stay on that road and it will take you down to the bute tunnel at Cardiff Bay (about 7 miles down i think). That's the only tunnel I know about in Cardiff so I assume you are talking about that one. Takes about 40 minutes from Swansea.

Any tunnel will do, thanks mate!

I dunno if I'd bother driving all the way from Swansea, but my friend lives next to them and I live on the outskirts of Cardiff and I'll always add the extra half mile to my trip to drop a few cogs in there.

I dunno if I'd bother driving all the way from Swansea, but my friend lives next to them and I live on the outskirts of Cardiff and I'll always add the extra half mile to my trip to drop a few cogs in there.

Its a while to drive just for tunnels i'll admit but when im not working I have absolutely nothing better to do, plus i love driving my clio so its more of a day out.

Clio 172
I live a stonethrow away from brynglas tunnels and the amount of tunnel runs I hear every night is unreal lol , don't mind them but half the time its bieber lookalikes in there grandads civic giving it beans trying to hit vtec