ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Turbo induction setup

batesey

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup Turbo
Right guys, ive searched high and low for decent pictures to work out what hoses i need to buy for a turbo induction kit, im keeping my ITG filter with a 70mm head but i would like to run it under the heater matrix pipes and a 45 up infront of the PS reservoir, i know chip and dan has somthing similar to this, ive seen ktec and ED ones but they are made for a car with the battery still in the front which i dont have, i have contemplated fitting the ducting that ktec used to use but IMO looks a bit tacky,

Can you guys put some pictures on here of how the pipe comes off the compressor housing to the filter so i can work it out please, yet to find a clear pic of if i can squeeze it under the matrix pipes :) i have my loom go under them through the bulkhead as i have a wire tuck so need to work out which is the best way to route the piping,
Thanks in advance