ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Turbo trouble

nothing wrong with the carb, i clenaed it twice, but before that i had it rebuilt at euro parts. Its not that old anyway, a group A jobby.

There are no split pipes that i can find and i have had them all off and checked, no boost leak either

Clio 172 cup

Does the engine always start first time?

Go to renault turbo owners club website and ask the turbo wizard, thats what he is there for, if anyone knows the problem he will, its a bit pointless asking us lot who own a clio, as none of us apart from a select few have a gt turbo engine to play with

I cant post on the RTOC site yet as they aint received my cheque for renewing my membership (as i did point out in my first post). I asked on hear as i know there are people who read who own 5s or have a conversion like me (i do actually own a clio, just not a clio engine).