ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Turini’s

Ad

MK2 FRS

Went to my local alloy wheel dealer. Hell give me £200 notes for my 172 rims. I thought this was a good deal considering they are slightly kerbed. Its gonna cost £300 notes for me to put Speedline Turinis on (16 inch.). Was gonna go for this but am having doubts. Isnt very original.

Anyone any ideas?? other suggestions??

Dont wanna change from 16s as I have got four brand new tyres courtsey of Arnold Clark and also because of the disscussions around reduction in speed. Ascceleration

Ad

MK2 FRS

Daz, that price is the rims with no tyres!! I thought this was good as generally with tyres theyre selling for £250.

Paul, How much are 195/40/17 tyres a piece??? It was your thread that made think of staying on 16s.

Was gonna get my 172 rims refubed at £40 a rim so £300 for a new set seems good. Just not sure whether to get turinins or not. Decisions!!!!

Astra 1.9cdti XP

The 195/40R17 are £90 a corner from mytyres.net and they are only available in the Pirelli P-Zero Nero. Still not a bad price for 17s

If your gonna stick with 16s then stick with the standard wheels there aint nowt wrong with them apart from size IMO.

PM me your e-mail address and Ill send you a pic of my car (the only one I have so far so its a bit crappy)

Skoda Fabia vRS

you can get them from Speedline Corse...

who we get discount with, courtesy of me ! :)