ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tv upto £500

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Not upto speed on what’s hot and what’s not. Had the trusty LG for 7 years without fault.

All we are after is an upgrade on what we have now, just a basic good tv.

Ideally with very as we get 20% off :)

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
There is so much bloody choice. But the one above looks spot on

Not very savvy with hot U.K. deals. If I click on the link it takes me to very at 479.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Better half just had a look and I think you only get the £50 off deal or 20% off, not both, sadly

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
You get about £100 off with your code so go with that.

How do you get 20% off? fancy buying 2 and I'll buy one off you 😂

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
No idea lol. Because she has cleared her account so sent her a 20% off code.

Last edited:

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Ahh single use kinda thing. I'm actually just looking for tvs myself as ours is playing up.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Our LG has been good as gold. Trouble with me is when there’s more than a few choices I spend forever looking around at deals

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah ordered that tv, could spend all night looking.

Get it Wednesday. Bring on gaming.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Will check.

Ours was 390.98 delivered. £10 Delivery.

Getting her to check if we can order another with a different address

@Louis'

Computer says no mate :(

Last edited:
  200 RS 2010
I know right.. just like my car lol I spent months looking into 4k TVs and I gave myself a £500 budget, it was between this and a curved screen 49" Samsung. I went with this LG one as it has a 100hz refresh rate compared to the 60hz of the Samsung, so it was better for gaming... Since march I've plugged my pc into it once lol

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Allways the way.

I tend to look into the best specs etc and probably use 10% of the capability of a tv or phone. The latter I used to research a lot. Then realised I’m not 15 so an iPhone is sufficient

200 RS 2010
Allways the way.

I tend to look into the best specs etc and probably use 10% of the capability of a tv or phone. The latter I used to research a lot. Then realised I’m not 15 so an iPhone is sufficient
The phone thing I 100% get too.. in August I bought a Sony XZ Premium coz it's got a 4k screen, a Snapdragon 835, Bluetooth 4.2, usb c, chick charge 3, 960fps slow mo camera etc etc.. and I use none of it now hahaha

dan's cast offs.
so you struggle to keep the same car for more than 6 months but you've had the same telly for bloody years :dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:

Alfa 159 TI, 172 Cup
Not upto speed on what’s hot and what’s not. Had the trusty LG for 7 years without fault.

All we are after is an upgrade on what we have now, just a basic good tv.

Ideally with very as we get 20% off :smile:

Only 10% off electrical

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
9F16892F-844E-44CE-8F0B-0309C6604496.png

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Aimz has an account with very, has done for a while. Hasn’t spent on there for a bit so sent a letter with a discount code and a we miss you sentence. Cute.