ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

tv vs monitor

Clio 200 Raider
actually ive just checked the second link its not hd tv but if it was a hdtv which is better?

Tesla MP3 2021
Well I have recently starting playing games and watching films on my 32" LCD via my PC (DVI-D to HDMI Connection). The quality is awesome and its just great on a larger screen. It also helps having a decent GPU aswell.

Clio 200 Raider
Well I have recently starting playing games and watching films on my 32" LCD via my PC (DVI-D to HDMI Connection). The quality is awesome and its just great on a larger screen. It also helps having a decent GPU aswell.

do u think u would notice a difference in quality if it was DVI-D to HDMI rather than HDMI to HDMI.

ie: if a monitor had DVI and lcd tv had HDMI input

Tesla MP3 2021
Graphics cards have only got the DVI-D output so you cant have HDMI to HDMI connection. When I am watching a HD/Blueray film on the pc (via VLC player) and have the settings correct for the resolution on the LCD the quality is awesome, well its basically HD.

Clio 200 Raider
Graphics cards have only got the DVI-D output so you cant have HDMI to HDMI connection. When I am watching a HD/Blueray film on the pc (via VLC player) and have the settings correct for the resolution on the LCD the quality is awesome, well its basically HD.

sorry mate i think i got myself confused.

what i should of said is:

would there be any noticable difference in quality if i had the following setup

ps3 HDMI to DVI-D to monitor

or

or PS3 HDMI to HDMI LCD TV

Tesla MP3 2021
lol ok. Well if your using a PS3 then that has HDMI output so you would use HDMI to HDMI.